Rosie Kaye BSc. Hons. Adv. Dip. Counselling Reg. MBACP (Accredited)
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Certificate in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Certificate in Couple & Relationship Therapy.
- BSc. Hons. Social Policy and Management.
- I undertake continual professional development in the form of regular courses and updates, as well as attending my own personal supervision sessions.
Alongside my private practice, where I see both individuals and couples with a wide range of issues, I work as a clinician for Grief Encounter, helping families through bereavement. I believe psychological therapy should be available to all, therefore, donate some time to a low cost community counselling service, working with both individuals and couples.
Prior to this I provided counselling for a long term carers’ organisation, The Jewish Bereavement Counselling Service, as well as Sangham Asian Women’s Centre whom opened its doors to both men and women; I supported survivors of domestic abuse as well as those experiencing depression, anxiety and other kinds of emotional distress.
I have much experience of working with a diverse range of people, including groups, and I am aware that no two individuals are alike. My integrative and fluid way of working allows me to offer a therapy that I believe will be conducive to you.
As an Accredited Member of the BACP I have been recognised for achieving high standards of knowledge, experience and development in my practice.
I adhere to the British Association for “Counselling and Psychotherapy Ethical Framework” which can be viewed at http://www.bacp.co.uk.