Rosie Kaye BSc. Hons. Adv. Dip. Counselling Reg. MBACP
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Certificate in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Certificate in Couple & Relationship Therapy.
- BSc. Hons. Social Policy and Management.
- I undertake continual professional development in the form of regular courses and updates, as well as attending my own personal supervision sessions.
It was whilst working at The Terrence Higgins Trust, an organisation assisting those living with HIV that I began my training. I had provided practical advice to individuals which always involved an emotional over-lap. I decided that it made sense, to build on my skills set and life experience, thereby, to qualify as a therapist.
Alongside my private practice, where I see both individuals and couples with a wide range of issues, I work as a clinician for Grief Encounter, helping families through bereavement. I believe psychological therapy should be available to all, therefore, donate some time to a low cost community counselling service, working with both individuals and couples.
Prior to this I provided counselling for a long term carers’ organisation, The Jewish Bereavement Counselling Service, as well as Sangham Asian Women’s Centre whom opened its doors to both men and women; I supported survivors of domestic abuse as well as those experiencing depression, anxiety and other kinds of emotional distress.
I have much experience of working with a diverse range of people, including groups, and I am aware that no two individuals are alike. My integrative and fluid way of working allows me to offer a therapy that I believe will be conducive to you.
I adhere to the British Association for “Counselling and Psychotherapy Ethical Framework” which can be viewed at www.bacp.co.uk and am a member on the Accredited Register.