Rosie Kaye BSc. Hons. Adv. Dip. Counselling Reg. MBACP (Accredited)
BUPA Recognised Mental Health Therapist
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Certificate in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Certificate in Couple & Relationship Therapy.
- BSc. Hons. Social Policy and Management.
- I undertake continual professional development in the form of regular courses and updates, as well as attending my own personal supervision sessions.
I am an Integrative Counsellor working within an integrative therapeutic model. I combine the valuable ideas and techniques developed within separate schools and approaches to construct a therapy in which both client and therapist will be able to engage progressively in a fully collaborative process.
Alongside my private practice, where I see both individuals and couples with a wide range of issues, I work as a clinician for Grief Encounter, helping families through bereavement.
Throughout my years in practice, both private and within the Voluntary Sector, I have gained experience of working with a diverse range of people and I am aware that no two individuals are alike. My integrative and fluid way of working allows me to offer a therapy that I believe will be conducive to you.
As an Accredited Member of the BACP I have been recognised for achieving high standards of knowledge, experience and development in my practice.
I adhere to the British Association for “Counselling and Psychotherapy Ethical Framework” which can be viewed at http://www.bacp.co.uk.